If you start early, you can pretty much buy all your gifts online. Get the gifts checked off your to do list while you are travelling or bored - and get the gifts delivered to you. No need to stand in line in crowded stores anymore.
These are a few of my favorite international webstores:
- John Lewis: Just about everything. You could spend hours and probably end up with as much stuff for yourself as gifts for others.
- Asos: A gift buyers paradise
- Aliexpress: Really cheap stuff from China. The store is massive though, so you have to know what you are looking for. If you need cheap toys for your advent calendar - this is the place to look. Start early - delivery takes time!!
- Sephora: Cosmetics. Free samples with purchase!
- DSW: Shoes - shoes - shoes!
- Marks and Spencers: Everything
- Nordstrom: Fashion.
- Carters: The cutest baby clothes ever!!!
- Ebay: Of course!!! For everything!
- Voga: Cheap designer furniture and lamps
- Bestseller: Clothes - also great at childrens clothes
- Express: Clothes
- Etsy: Home made gifts
I will keep adding to this list - so check back.