I love audio books. They make housework go easier and travelling to work more entertaining. While I am cleaning and crafting before Christmas I like to listen to my favorite get-into-the-Christmas-spirit-books. These aren't meaningful deep books, but just light entertainment that will put you in the right mood.
Here are my Christmas favorites:
- Skipping Christmas - John Grisham
- The Xmas Factor - Annie Sanders
- With Love at Christmas - Carole Matthews
- Meet me at the Cupcake cafe - Jenny Colgan
- Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe - Jenny Colgan
- Calling Mrs Christmas - Carole Matthews
If you like audiobooks like me, you can download them from Audible.